Thursday, 16 September 2010

mila safari style

Another dress completed from the free patterns on Burdastyle. This one is the Mila dress and i made it in a safari style cotton fabric that i found on sale.
The dress is a strange pattern with two fronts, one hooking over the other to form the detail of the front.
One of the coolest things is that it has pockets...although, either my arms are super-short or the pockets are placed a bit loooow! Im just about reaching them in this pic!
And it's closed very simply with a zip up the left side...easy peasy!!
Although now the weather has started to turn...im thinking of putting it away for next summer!

4 comments:

eleonora said...

WOOOOOW!cool!!!!!you're wonderfull with that dress!!!

lyds said...

Really lovely! As I always say thee's no end to your creativity!!! xox

lyds said...

Sorry, put an "r" in thee's to make it there's. I should really read what I type before I press publish!!

Mi Pequeño Atelier said...

Hello! what an incredible designer you are!!! this dress is very fashion, I like me so mucho and you look good. I´m your new follower and I invite you follow my blog, do a visit too because I do somecrafts made by me. Hugs, CARLA