Sunday 23 January 2011

scruffy scarf!

So i still had a bit of that chunky wool left over and felt like making something a bit more scruffy than the even coils of the previous cowl.

Using 15mm (19US) 24" circular needles and chunky wool, I just cast on 91 stitches and knitted in moss stitch (k1, p1, k1, p1....then next row: k the p's and p the k's)
I love how stretchy and squishy it is...it has a different shape everytime i put it on...
...but it's always just as cosy!!! I haven't taken it off since!

4 comments:

Mi Pequeño Atelier said...

I like the colour`s wool and the design too.

I`ve seeing the type on the knitting and it is easy don`t you?

I`ve making a scarf for my husband, but I working on it so slowly and I think the winter is passing and I must hurry.

Nice things!


Kisses,

CARLA

Christy Amular said...

Love the color of that scarf. So gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

This does look so cosy! Love the colour too - nice and bright on a winter day!

Eleonora said...

June is very coooooool!!!!complimenti!davvero tanti complimenti!