Saturday 27 December 2008

Merry Meringue Mushrooms

Yikes!! is it that long since i've washed the dishes???....there seems to be some sort of fungus invasion on my dinner table! How embarrassing, and when i have guests for dinner and everything!!!! (said in style of: "and i had my mouth open and everything!")




O no wait...i've just remembered....i wanted to make meringues with some left over egg whites and ( i'm sure you'll agree) normal shaped meringues are deeply boring and wholly uninspiring....aren't they??....................................hmm, ok maybe it's just me then.

Anyway, in case you are interested these were yum-tastic!! Hard on the outside...soft and chewy on the inside..........................just like me!! (...ah-hem)


Wouldn't these be so cute beside a Christmas Yule Log cake??

1 comment:

LittleMissPoog said...

these could have been my favourite part of the whole dinner - so flippin yummy and perfect for christmas!