Thursday 20 May 2010

fence on fire...

o no wait...more like fire on fence!! As in the fire of my candles that will brighten up my patio on the still summer evenings, and add atmosphere to our BBQ nights!!
These were all made with more of the little creme brulee jars (...a moment of silent ecstacy as i remember the taste...mmmmmMMmmm!)
and i just formed some simple garden wire into a hanger and decoration!
Mostly garden related...flowers...
...leaves... ...starry nights...
..umm...snail shells???
...and more flowers!!
This is the way i placed them, around my (yet-non-existent) garden chalkboard. When SuperD's hand is better he's gonna make me one so i can write welcome messages to my garden guests!!!
...i can't wait!

1 comment:

lyds said...

I can't wait to write a meaningful message from Mama. xox
It's all lookin' gooooood!